Apple iPad -WOW



Right now I'm keying this post using the iPad. The keyboard takes a little getting used to for a touch keyboarder like myself, but it works better than I suspected. It is also intuitive and will offer word completion while you key that you accept by simply hitting the spacebar. The screen is large enough to very see very clearly while you browse the Internet. While listening to iTunes, I was surprised that the sound quality was pretty darn good! It looks just like a huge iPod Touch but visually it is so much nicer to use. I can really see what I am keying as well the sites I am visiting on the Internet without having enlarge things like I did on my iPod Touch. I think I am falling In love with this technology! What a wonderful way for students and teachers to have easy and quick access to the Internet for research, have audio or digital textbooks right at their fingertips, and they hardly take up any space at all.

It will be interesting to see what textbook contracts come through for this technology and what the books will cost. This technology could change the way a classroom operates in a big way. Kudos to Apple and watch out Kindle because now you have some real competition! You can check out the iPad for yourself at www.apple.com

Comments